The following committees are specified in the Post Bylaws though not all are active at all times:
- Rehabilitation (includes Veterans Affairs and Volunteer Services)
- National Security (includes Homeland Security)
- Community Service and Post Activities (includes Wreaths Across America)
- Membership and Publicity
- Boys State
- Children and Youth
- Law and Order
- Constitutional Speech
- Sons of The American Legion (SAL) Advisory
- American Legion Riders (ALR) Riders Advisory
- Legislation (On call. Assistance to National and State legislation as requested from Department Legislative Chairman)
- Executive and Finance and such other committees as the Commander and Executive Committee determine necessary. Section 3. Such other committees, standing or special, shall be appointed by the Commander as needed.
Emergency Preparedness -- Our Post recemmends personal preparedness for emergencies. The following web sites will help you prepare.